TUNUK is the property of WebSmith Inc, 30 N Gould ST, Suite 5897, Sheridan, WY 82801 - USA
Source of Information we collect from
We collect information from the following sources and this source may change from time to time and is inclusive of any other media
- Website - registration support form, login, social media based login which includes.
- Mobile application - registration , support form, login, social media based login, reviews, ratings
- Email communication with us - direct email or support email or feedback email
- Phone call in some cases - we call you and ask details or you give details on call
- Direct interaction with our team members - personal meeting
- Chat inquiry or chat support
- Social Media - we collect information from our social media pages when you visit the same
- Automatic data collection from website visit and mobile app usage. For details you can refer to the following sections of this policy.
Generally this details are provided by you as well as collected automatically while interacting with our platform (which includes web and mobile and supporting communication channels. These information you give us may include your name, your address including location, your e-mail address and mobile / phone number, personal description or photograph you give on your profile. This details are required to process your order and to give you effective service and support
Information we collect
We collect information directly from your interaction i.e. directly you provide, passively and from third party. This includes : Contact information. We collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pincode, country and ip address.
Payment and billing information
We collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy a TOPUP or any related services from the Tunuk. We NEVER store your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner and they follow industry security standard.
Information you post
We collect information you give on our website or mobile or a third-party social media site belonging to TUNUK.
When you use the Applications or open one of our emails, we automatically record certain data using technology, including "clear gifs / one pixel images " or "web beacons," cookies (discussed below), IP addresses, location (if permitted) and unique "device IDs" (similar to IP addresses). "Automatically Collected" data includes web browser type, the website that referred you to us, the web pages you viewed on the Applications, and the dates and times that you visited the Applications.
In case of mobile application we collect Application id, handset make and model , board details , network details and location (if you have permitted), IMEI number, OS Version , analytics data, crash reports and visit trail from within the application.
Cookies Information: When you visit the Applications, we may send one or more cookies (a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters) to your computer. We at TUNUK uses both type of cookies i.e. session cookies and persistent cookies.
A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and can be used on subsequent visits to the Sites. These persistent cookies can be removed but for that you need to set the cookie preferences on your browser.
Please review your browser's "Help" file to learn about cookies setup. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site.
What we DO NOT STORE
We do not store your credit card number, this information is directly passed to our payment gateway provider for the purpose of processing your payment.
Use of your personal information
Based on the information you share and we collect, we use personally identifiable information to to improve our products and services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
We use information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
We use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
We use information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, if you buy any service or product from us we'll enroll you in our newsletter.
We use information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about your account or a purchases.
We use information to improve performance of our platform which includes, web , mobile and supported systems. We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Based on the information you share and we collect, we use personally identifiable information to
- process your requests purchase of Talkime / products / services
- We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest.
- Deliver the services ordered to the recipient
- improve your purchasing experience by personalising content delivery
- customize your future purchases based on data collected
- For improving mobile web and mobile applications experience and performance
- For improving our marketing and promotional activity, promotions, offers, surveys, events, products and services details
- To communicate with you for order verification
- To communicate with you for customer service purposes
- To send you reminders by way of email, sms, notification, automated phone calls for use of Gift Cards / products / service
- To communicate you notices, administrative messages
- To communicate with you regarding requested information including such messages on behalf of our Clients and occasionally send you marketing information about TUNUK and our business partners and their products and services.
- We also use this information to troubleshoot problems, resolve disputes, accomplish administrative tasks
- To verify your details given and processing of the same including payment made
- To communicate with you, including to confirm and update you on the status of the services and respond to your queries and requests
- to safeguard payment and detect / prevent frauds.
- to comply with Applicable Law, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court
- to enforce our legal rights and remedies
- to communicate with you about changes to our Services
- to administer our business operations and for internal operations, including ed in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or smartphone
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you
Sharing of information with third-parties
We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
We will share information with our business partners. This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
We don't sell personally identifiable details to anyone. We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. We will share information with the event organizers. We share your information with event organizers and other parties responsible for fulfilling the purchase obligation. The event organizers and other parties may use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
We disclose information If we are under a legal obligation or duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms or and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This also includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may share your information with selected third parties which includes Business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of any contract.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our Users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target.
We also reserve the right to disclose customer information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions to protect customers from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Applications; and to protect against fraudulent uses, the rights, property, or personal safety of TUNUK, our Clients, or others.
Third party sites
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email email@example.com with subject - unsubscribe. It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactio